Lewis and Hickey has seen many changes to its operational structure over the years but one of the most significant changes was in the year 2001 when the practice changed from being run as a Partnership to a Limited Company.
The current management structure is a simple, concise board of seven individuals comprising a Director in charge of each of our 5 UK locations along with a Finance Director and CEO.
Our Mumbai office is a wholly owned separate company registered in India and managed by our Mumbai Director who reports directly to the UK Board.
Established in the City of London in 1894 as W.A Lewis before becoming Lewis and Hickey in 1946. The offices in London and Guildford were then added to with an Edinburgh office in 1995 following the merger with the Dodd Jamieson Partnership (established in 1977). Later that same year, the practice also opened offices in Dublin and Prague which we successfully traded from for 12 and 19 years respectively.
Our Nottingham office opened in 1999 and has been in our current location since 2016
Our Guildford current office was developed by us and opened in 2003
The Manchester office was opened in 2007
Mumbai office opened in 2007
Our London office was re-located to its current address in 2009